Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reboot?

It's been haunting me that I haven't done anything on here in a couple months. I had high hopes around my birthday of pretty much telling you about my life in my twenties. So much for that. I haven't been to the gym in at least 3 weeks either. Just like everything else, you have to fight for your blog time. You have to intentionally make time for it, otherwise it won't get done.

I think it's part of the way "the matrix" is set up, to keep us all so busy with our lives that we become like robots--eat, sleep, work, watch the kids, watch TV, play video games, etc. All the while getting more disconnected from our hearts, and yet at the end of the day there's a slight pain in the soul that says, "if I had just 30 mins to myself I could write something meaningful." Underneath the desire to write is the desire to be ALIVE. To be aware. To be alive to God and aware of Jesus in every moment.

You'll know I'm fighting for it if I keep writing...

No comments: