Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

It's late but I'm a little juiced from watching Magic/Cavs game three. Might as well start there...
--was certainly not the most fun game to watch, there were bad calls on both sides
--Dwight needs to watch his elbow and his composure
--We've GOT to take game 4, unfortunately I won't be able to watch it as I'll be at the Hillsong United concert.

--Really enjoyed the cuteness of Aidan today. He's such a great little boy, and brings so much joy into our lives!
--Thankful for Aidan's Uncle Don who watched him last night on date night

--This morning I preached at Grace Fellowship about "The Best Investment You'll Ever Make." It was great!
--Tons of people were gone--the first sunny day in a week, plus memorial day. I hope many of you will take advantage of the podcast!
--I hope that if you are a person who serves at Grace, that you were encouraged today, that you went home with a fresh perspective on why investing in other people MATTERS, it matters to God!
--Thank you to many for the prayers and encouragement--I don't preach often, but I'm really OK with that because God has called Pastor Mike to preach and lead us. When I do, I need your prayers, and I felt them today.
--I really hope you're on board in this fasting challenge--Anne and I are fasting until dinnertime tomorrow. Looking forward to whatever God might want for us out of it!

No comments: