Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 things that get me up at 4:30am on Sundays


5. Knowing Chad has probably been up for an hour already preparing for worship.

4. Knowing 10 other volunteers will be at church by 6am to help setup. And by 7:30am, about 30 people will be working to prepare for the morning.

3. The knowledge that there will be coke, coffee, donuts, and other food to keep me going. I can crash in the afternoon.

2. Knowing that God has put me in a place and position where my gifts and skill set makes things happen on Sundays. (and the same goes for every other person serving)

1. I thoroughly enjoy Sunday mornings because it's the best day of my week, it's an honor to serve every person who comes through the door, whether Christians for 40 years or people who have yet to follow Jesus.

No comments: