Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two Things, One of them HUGE!

The huge thing, that I don't have time to post on a ton right now, is that Anne and I are totally excited because it seems pretty clear we are expecting a baby BOY! I am very excited, it all seems a bit surreal still, but before yesterday my mind was going down the track of a girl, and so now its on completely different tracks. I strongly encourage you to visit my wife's blog for more details, pictures, etc. I'm not writing a lot now because it's just a crazy time, but I hope to write more about my own thoughts and feelings later.

The other thing was that over valentine's day Anne made me a very cool mix CD of love songs, something she hasn't done since when we were dating. We cuddled and listened through it one night and it was a great, highly emotional time for me. I was moved by a number of the songs as I reflected on our marriage, and how good God has been to us. I also found a couple songs struck me in relation to God and in relation to ministry. This one, by one of my favorite artists ever, struck a chord with me on all levels, I think it really applies to living a life that is pleasing to God. There is so much about this song that I like. Sorry for the first 30 secs of some girl talking, the rest of the video is good.


No comments: