Monday, March 31, 2008

Blog You Must Start Reading

If you currently read my blog, then I'm sorry I haven't posted much recently. I decided to delete the paragraph that I had here because God used some circumstances to give me a little correction that was just right on, from God. I love it when He lovingly points in a different direction and tells you ways you can develop into who he wants you to be.

From now on, I will still be posting here but also posting on the new Graceology blog. This blog is going to be awesome and amazing, one of the best ways for you to understand what we are about as a staff and as a church, where we're headed, why we're doing things that we're doing, etc. It will be educational and inspirational; it will be fun and I promise it will add value to your life and your ministry.

No comments: