Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Louie Giglio Talk

A friend of mine let me borrow a DVD that I guess was packaged along with the release of a Chris Tomlin CD. The DVD includes a talk from Louie where he talks about the size of the Universe, highlighting some of those big stars that God has created, the biggest one we've discovered so far is Canis Major. It's stuff I've heard before and find I can't get my mind around it. It's like it's so huge I can't even comprehend it, even when Louie tries to give metaphors to help us understand it. As I write I think I posted on something similar last month based on a talk by Francis Chan. Oh well. I recommend getting a hold of the talk, Louie does a great job connecting the power and glory of God with his love and care for us His people. I recommend Chan to you as well. Look up the "Vintage Life" talks podcasted on iTunes. Chan's on there.

No comments: