Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meet the Newest Member of Our Family

So far, the name we have given to this person is "the jumping bean." We have been on an interesting road the past three months or so. If you have not jumped onto my wife's blog, or if you haven't spoken with me recently, this may be news to you: Anne is with child! We are pumped, excited, enjoying this time and thinking ahead as we prepare for this new phase of our lives. Most of all, I am praising God because his blessing is written all over this. He is SO GOOD! If you get nothing else from this blog, know that in the midst of whatever you have going on, God is good. He is our loving Father. I remember the first time I saw this picture, when we went to lunch I broke down in praise with nothing else to say to him than "Everything you do is glorious God. Praise your holy name!" Ladies and Gentlemen, the jumping bean:

1 comment:

anne girl said...

I love you so much - you're going to be such a great daddy!