Friday, April 4, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I sold my truck yesterday for $5000. The guy got a good deal on a truck, just didn't have A/C and it was time for me to upgrade and get a kid-friendly vehicle. We'll see what that vehicle is...meanwhile, an AWESOME friend of mine let me borrow one of his company trucks, and let me tell you, it's a blast. It has A/C so that's a plus. 96 Ford F150 no power anything, stick shift (FUN!).

Meanwhile, we are putting an offer in on a house! Please pray that the seller accepts our first offer, which would help us breathe a little easier. We know our max but our first offer would be great. If we get it, it would be a direct answer to prayer, and a clear response from God that I would understand as a huge blessing. I've personally been witnessing God's answer to obedience in the area of financial stewardship and tithing. More to come, but perhaps next post we'll have a new house and a new car! Pray, Pray, pray that the deals we make are God-honoring and wise.

No comments: