Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Morning Thoughts, Afternoon Version

Yesterday was my "golden birthday" yesterday, which for me came at 29. I thank God for the many blessings he has poured out on my life in the past year. I feel like I've grown tremendously this past year of my life, experiencing and loving full time ministry on staff at Grace Fellowship. I had a great time celebrating with a bunch of friends last night, then taking Anne to see The Dark Knight at the IMAX theatre. Absolutely amazing show.

Three weeks ago I received an incredible and amazing birthday present--my son was born three weeks before my own birthday, on 8-8-08. Aidan is so awesome. There is no way to describe some of the faces that he makes besides "adorable" and "cute." He just is! It's so great to hold him and spend time with him. Still working on some pictures to post. Sorry for making you all wait!

On a completely other note, is New Orleans over? With Gustav now at 145 mph, and probably becoming a Cat 5, one has to wonder. I will at least be praying for my cousins who live in Alexandria, LA. Maybe it won't be as bad when it gets there.
View Larger Map

It sounds like it's time to feed Aidan again, so no more thoughts for now!

No comments: