Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Biggest Loser Finale

Every year I get sucked into one or two TV shows that I end up watching for the season, and this spring Biggest Loser on NBC has been that show for me. There's a lot of cool stuff, hard stuff, funny stuff, and annoying stuff that you see on the show. It's just so fun to watch people's lives change as they reorient themselves to healthy living, it's fun to watch the transformation. It's also fun to watch people that need their butts kicked get voted off. It was a happy week for me when Danny got voted off--I liked him at first, and there are some things I still like about him, but he got sucked into trying to be cool with the other guys and eventually became a little jerk.

Two women have beat out ALL of the men in the show and are now safe from elimination, and either Roger or Mark will remain to compete against them. My vote is for Mark--to stay, that is. Roger was a big part of Danny's issues, and Mark just has more heart. Anne teased me because I liked it when Mark bawled his eyes out and hugged everyone when he first left the show, and again when his brother Jay left. He just has heart, and he's stuck it out.

But the two women are awesome. Last week when Kelly lost 13 LBS it was an awesome moment. You could just read the ecstasy and victory all over her. She kept more composed than I would have thought. It was a fun moment. As for Ali-- I say this with the deepest love and attraction to my wife--Ali looks good! Any one of those three deserves to win it, but personally I'd like to see Ali get it. And as for those already voted off who are coming back, I'd like to see Britney or Bernie get a reward.

So tune in tonight with me and watch and see what happens!

1 comment:

anne girl said...

Hey, I'll say it: Ali is totally HAWT. And I'm glad she won (hope I didn't spoil it for anyone reading).

I love your blog, and I love you the most.